"Made in Germany"
In 2010, Günzburger Steigtechnik was the first company in Germany to received the independent certification of "Made in Germany" from the TÜV North for its products. A seal of quality for high-quality access technology products. The certificate independently confirms "Made in Germany" production.
The seal is awarded by the CEO of TÜV Nord AG, Dr. Guido Rettig, at a ceremony attended by the former Federal Minister of Transport, Dr. Peter Ramsauer.
Work safety management
The Institution for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention for the Wood and Metalworking Industries certifies that GÜNZBURGER STEIGTECHNIK meets the requirements for systematic and effective work safety for the "Systematic Safety" quality seal in accordance with the industry-specific implementation of the NLF / ILO-OSH 2001.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015-compliant QM system
- Successfully certified for over 20 years
Virtually all our products are type-tested or GS-tested.
The following institutes conduct the tests at our company: TÜV Süd Product Service, Intertek, Dekra Testing & Certification, Dekra Exam, DGUV Test.
- Certification by GSI SLV in compliance with EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3 to EXC 2 and DIN EN ISO 3834-2.
Increasing globalisation and the changed international security situation have prompted the World Customs Organisation (WCO) to create a worldwide framework for modern, effective risk management in customs administrations with a "Framework of Standard to Secure and Facilitate Global Trade" (SAFE).
At a European level, the security policy aspects of SAFE were implemented at the time through security amendments to the Customs Code and the Customs Code Implementing Regulation.
- Previous compliance with customs and tax regulations (Art. 39a UZK in connection with Art. 24 IA)
- Satisfactory accounting system (Article 39b UZK in conjunction with Article 25 IA)
- Proven solvency (Art. 39c UZK in connection with Art. 26 IA)
- Appropriate safety standards (Art. 39e UZK in connection with Art. 28 IA)
- Practical or professional qualification (Art. 39d UZK in connection with Art. 27 IA)a