Stairs and bridging steps made to measure
Your individual product in a couple of clicks
Ordering individual products could hardly be easier with our product configurator for stairs (aluminium stairs / industrial stairs), bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter the desired dimensions, designs and possible accessories step by step – the result is dynamically displayed in real time via a rotatable 3D model and dimensional drawings. After saving the configuration, an offer will be sent by e-mail as the basis for the order. All processes can also be accessed at any time via the personal login.
The benefits for you
- Configure custom-made products around the clock on your computer
- Simple and intuitive operation thanks to step-by-step input and real-time 3D display of the product
- Immediate quotation with drawing by e-mail on completion of the configuration
- Fast delivery of the product within ten working days
- Easy installation, thanks to pre-assembled modular delivery
- Select a product above
- Click on "Login" in the newly opened configurator window
- Click on "register new" there
- Fill in the form and complete registration
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your e-mail address
- Your data will then be checked and you will be informed about the activation
Due to the different inclination angles and variable exit heights, you are also flexible in terms of a bridging step, and you expand the possibilities and the area of use enormously.
You can select the railing and the handrail separately. The push-fit holders can also be selected without railings. This flexibility gives you many more options in product configuration. These options are available for the products: Stairs, stairs with platform, platform stairs, and bridging step.
Lower heights can also be selected for stairs, platform stairs, and bridging steps. Benefit from an even wider range of products.
The platform projection of mobile platform stairs can be changed in 50 mm increments for optimised use. The wider and longer the platform, the greater the possible platform projection. To ensure stability, ballast is installed in the platform stairs.
For mobile platform stairs, impact protection on the platform can be selected as an accessory. This can be configured on the left, right, and front. The impact protection can protect the platform stairs or their components/machine from damage when moving the stairs.
Mobile platform stairs can be equipped with different undercarriages. Fixed castors are fitted to the support section as standard, but swivel castors can also be selected here. Optionally, the swivel castors on the ascending section can be braked together, by means of a foot-operated lever located in between.
Bridging steps can be equipped with an undercarriage for flexible use.
For all products, the surface for steps and platforms can be selected in accordance with individual requirements.
Selectable surface variants (from top left to bottom right):
- Grooved aluminium R9
- Aluminium perforated cover R13
- Perforated steel cover R13
- Aluminium grating R13
- Steel grating R12
- Corundum R13
The additional implementation of safety devices such as safety doors, safety barriers or safety ropes can further increase safety when accessing or working on the configured access equipment.