FULLY BOOKED One-day course “Portable fire service ladders and rescue platforms”
Course targeted at the fire service and aid organisations
Portable fire brigade ladders
For portable fire service ladders, rescue platforms and mobile containers, specific knowledge is needed that goes far beyond the requirements of operational ladder inspection. This course is suitable for people involved in regular and company fire services, voluntary fire service personnel, fire service equipment maintenance personnel and similar people in aid organisations.
- Portable fire service ladders
- Rescue platforms
- Mobile containers
- Practical and efficient inspections and tests
- Tips and ideas on maintenance and repair
- How to use the ladder test stand
Course content for portable fire service ladders and rescue platforms
- Explanation of legal principles and regulations
- Assembly and labelling of ladders
- Information on attachments and accessories
- Safe handling and correct and proper use
- Identifying damage with practical examples
- Practical and efficient inspection and testing of ladders – standard methods and using the optional ladder test stand
- Identification of repair options and use of special tools
As the market leader in fire service ladders, we offer our customers and dealers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland a specific technical course dealing with the regular inspection and testing of ladders used by the fire service and aid organisations.
The cost is 329.00 euros plus VAT per participant and includes drinks, food and comprehensive documents for all participants. The cost is reduced to 270.00 euros per person if several (3 or more) people are registered.
The knowledge acquired can be used generally and is not restricted to specific manufacturers. We also organise company-specific events. Send us your enquiry!
Further information on our complete range of seminars can be found on our service pages.