FULLY BOOKED One-day course "Ladders, step stools & mobile scaffolding"
- Step stools and work platforms
- Very small, small and mobile scaffolding
- Ladder inspection and testing
- Maintenance and repair
- Employee training
Course content “Ladders & step stools”
- Legal principles governing ladders and step stools with latest changes
- Designs and labelling of ladders and step stools
- Information on attachments and accessories
- Identification of damage to ladders and step stools with practical examples
- Workshop on practical and efficient ladder inspection and testing
- Information on repair options
- Principles of practical instructions for employees
Course content for mobile scaffolding
- Legal principles and regulations governing mobile scaffolding
- Principles governing the erection, dismantling and modification of mobile scaffolding
- Labelling, safety and approval certificates
- Identification of damage to mobile scaffolding
- Practical scaffolding erection with a demonstration
- Use of accessories
For all employees who carry out the inspection and assessment of ladders, step stools and mobile scaffolding or who wish further training on the topics of safe handling and correct use.
The cost is 329.00 euros plus VAT per participant and includes drinks, food and comprehensive documents for all participants. The cost is reduced to 270.00 euros per person if several (3 or more) people are registered.
The knowledge acquired can be used generally and is not restricted to specific manufacturers. We also carry out company-specific events. Send us your enquiry!
Further information on our complete range of seminars can be found on our service pages.