Order no. : 070500
De-icing scaffolding system, mobile
RRP without VAT
MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- For the safe and quick removal of ice and snow loads from trucks and commercial vehicles. Also ideal for repairs to truck tarpaulins and superstructures.
- Compact, stable aluminium scaffolding system
- Easy to move on four swivel castors and can therefore also be used in any location
- Maintenance-free, durable and weather-resistant
- Inclined ascent with handrail and 100 mm deep steps made of perforated aluminium cover (R13) plus lower step
- Non-slip platform made of aluminium grating (R13) with trapdoor. The hole pattern also prevents water pooling and the retention of dirt and snow
- 4-sided railings with foot and knee boards for a high level of safety at work
- Simple assembly without the need for tools thanks to push-fit connections and automatically closing locking claws
- Design takes into account DIN EN 1004
- Maximum load: 1.5 kN/m²
- Fast delivery (3–5 working days)
- Corporate certification: ISO 9001
- Corporate certification: EN 1090
- Corporate certification: EcoVadis
- The MUNK Group complies with a Code of Conduct
- The Supply Chain Act does not apply due to our size
- The materials used are listed in the technical specification
- Resource-saving production: own photovoltaic systems
- Energy-efficient consumption during production: LED lighting
- Repairability, durability and quality: 15-year warranty on series products made in Germany
- Recyclability: Our products are mostly made of aluminium, steel or wood and can be fed directly into the recycling process.
- Socially acceptable working conditions in production: fair wages, gender equality
- Economical and recyclable packaging: no use of polystyrene, predominantly use of wood and cardboard, small amounts of plastic
- No health hazards for the users
Scope of supply
- Installation material: 1 x
- Assembly instructions: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.
Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.