- For the safe and quick removal of ice and snow loads from trucks and commercial vehicles. Also ideal for repairs to truck tarpaulins and superstructures.
- Compact, stable aluminium scaffolding system
- Easy to move on four swivel castors and can therefore also be used in any location
- Maintenance-free, durable and weather-resistant
- Inclined ascent with handrail and 100 mm deep steps made of perforated aluminium cover (R13) plus lower step
- Non-slip platform made of aluminium grating (R13) with trapdoor. The hole pattern also prevents water pooling and the retention of dirt and snow
- 4-sided railings with foot and knee boards for a high level of safety at work
- Simple assembly without the need for tools thanks to push-fit connections and automatically closing locking claws
- Design takes into account DIN EN 1004
- Maximum load: 1.5 kN/m²
- Fast delivery (3–5 working days)
- Installation material: 1 x
- Assembly instructions: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Platform height||2.8 m|
|Railing height||1 m|
|Step width||600 mm|
|Total width||1.32 m|
|Scaffolding length||3 m|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.