MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- For attachment at every entry and exit point for vertical ladders in accordance with DIN 18799-1 and DIN EN ISO 14122-4 and for vertical ladders with fall protection
Scope of supply
- Plate: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Product name||Identification plate for fall protection device for fall protection|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
Fixed ladders overview
All fixed ladders / vertical ladders at a glance:
- Single-flight vertical ladders in accordance with DIN 18799-1/-3, DIN 14094-1 and DIN EN ISO 14122-4 (depending on the choice of standard and the situation on site at the exit, additional components such as exit steps, railings and safety doors may be required)
- DIN 18799-1: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on buildings
- DIN 14094-1: Multiple-flight emergency ladder systems (emergency ladders)
- DIN EN ISO 14122-4: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on machinery
Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.