680 x 750 x 180 mm, 4.5 kg
MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- Can be used as a resting platform for single-flight vertical ladders. Fastening via an additional bracket on the back protection. One bracket included in the scope of delivery.
- Dimensions approx. 600 x 300 mm
Scope of supply
- Platform: 1 x
- Installation material: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Product name||Intermediate platform, folding Alu||Intermediate platform, folding Alu-eloxiert||Intermediate platform, folding||Intermediate platform, folding Stahl verzinkt|
|Material||Aluminium||Anodised aluminium||Stainless steel||Galvanised steel|
|Weight||4.5 kg||4 kg||6.5 kg||9 kg|
|Transport dimensions||680 x 750 x 180 mm, 4.5 kg||685 x 750 x 150 mm, 4 kg||764 x 680 x 175 mm, 6.5 kg||695 x 75 x 170 mm, 9 kg|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
|Price||€ 436.00||€ 524.00||€ 752.00||€ 422.00|
Fixed ladders overview
All fixed ladders / vertical ladders at a glance:
- Single-flight vertical ladders in accordance with DIN 18799-1/-3, DIN 14094-1 and DIN EN ISO 14122-4 (depending on the choice of standard and the situation on site at the exit, additional components such as exit steps, railings and safety doors may be required)
- DIN 18799-1: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on buildings
- DIN 14094-1: Multiple-flight emergency ladder systems (emergency ladders)
- DIN EN ISO 14122-4: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on machinery
Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.