Modular de-icing scaffold, stationary
- Platform height: 3150 mm
- Railing height: 1000 mm
- Step width: 600 mm
- Base area: 8662 mm
- Scaffolding length: 5682 mm
- Weight: 550 kg
- Order no.: 070504
- RRP without VAT: €11,890.00
For the safe and quick removal of ice and snow loads from trucks and commercial vehicles. Also ideal for repairs to truck tarpaulins and superstructures.
- Maintenance-free construction made of aluminium scaffolding system with outriggers for stationary assembly
- Cost-effective and modularly expandable
- Durable and weather-resistant step and platform surfaces
- Convenient access to the walkway via 45° stairway with handrails on both sides and automatically closing safety door
- Railings on both sides with toe and knee boards ensure a high level of safety at work
- Easy installation thanks to delivery in modules including assembly instructions
- The version takes account of DIN EN ISO 1004 and 14122-2 and -3
- Permissible load: 2.0 kN / m²
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.
- Individually and cost-efficiently combinable for the respective requirement
- Platform heights from 1.25 to 3.0 m
- Three different platform lengths can be selected
- Railings and handrails on both sides ensure a high level of safety at work
- Fixed size or telescopic safety door
- Non-slip designs for secure footing
- All kinds of different materials can be selected with non-slip classes from R 9 to R 13 – suitable for the specific application purpose
- For a wide range of indoor applications in production, warehouses, as access to machines, as a walkway along building walls or as practical access for de-icing commercial vehicles in the winter months
- Thanks to innovative modular construction, walkway systems can be assembled conveniently, cost-effectively and yet precisely to meet individual requirements
- The platform height of the walkway systems can be individually determined between 1.25 and 3.0 metres. The desired total length is achieved by way of combining three different walkway lengths
- The modules can be easily assembled using pre-assembled modules, securely connected to one another and fastened to the underlying surface using foot brackets
- The maintenance-free modules are manufactured as a stable, corrosion-resistant aluminium construction with a supporting frame.
- Maximum load: 1.5 kN / m², step load 150 kg, total load 300 kg
- Access to the walkway conveniently via stairs 45° with handrails on both sides and automatically closing safety door.
- The delivery from the factory is made in pre-assembled modules for quick and simple assembly in accordance with the enclosed assembly instructions
When assembling a walkway, only modules with the same platform height can be combined. Please contact us if you need different platform heights on a walkway system. This also applies if you need walkway systems for outdoor use, as they are primarily designed for indoor use (with the exception of de-icing systems).
|Platform height||3150 mm|
|Railing height||1000 mm|
|Step width||600 mm|
|Base area||8662 mm|
|Scaffolding length||5682 mm|
|RRP without VAT||€11,890.00|