- For the safe and quick removal of ice and snow loads from trucks and commercial vehicles. Also ideal for repairs to truck tarpaulins and superstructures.
- Maintenance-free scaffolding system made of aluminium with outriggers for stationary assembly
- Cost-effective and can be expanded as a modular concept
- Durable and weather-resistant step and platform surfaces
- Convenient access to the walkway via 45° stairway with handrails on both sides and automatically closing safety door
- Railings on both sides with foot and knee boards ensure a high level of safety at work (height: 1,100 mm)
- Easy installation thanks to delivery in modules, including assembly instructions
- The design takes account of DIN EN ISO 1004 and 14122-2 and -3
- Maximum load: 2.0 kN/m², step load: 150 kg
- Installation material: 1 x
- Assembly instructions: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Product name||Modular de-icing scaffold, stationary|
|Platform height||3.15 m|
|Railing height||1 m|
|Step width||600 mm|
|Base area||8.66 m|
|Scaffolding length||5.68 m|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.