Ladder length incl. exit side-rail
MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- Range of application
- Access to machinery and mechanical systems.
- Irrespective of the climbing height:
- As a safety railing, back protection is preferable to fall protection (combination is not permitted as the rescue of persons is hindered by the back protection).
- The need for an occupational medical examination for suitability for working at height (e.g. G 41) depends on the risk assessment (e.g. total climbing height, type of safety railing) of the respective vertical ladder systems
- Proof of the load capacity of the underlying surface must be checked and approved for each construction project by a cognizant stability expert
- Barrier (safety door) is always required
- If required by the access situation, vertical ladders with fall protection must be fitted with suitable protective devices (e.g. steel lockable door) to prevent unauthorised use.
- For lateral bridging steps, the ladder sections must run at a higher level
- The overlap of the back protection must be at least 2,000 mm for multiple-flight ladders.
- At unsecured exit points, railings attached to both sides of the vertical ladder or led into the exit level are required
- Gap at exit step must not be larger than 60 – 75 mm
- Step-on dimension: Distance from entry level to the first rung 100–400 mm. The top edge of the uppermost rung must be at the same height as the walking surface of the exit point.
- The clearances between the vertical ladder system and the railing must not exceed 120 mm
- The connection to the fall protection must be established and released from a secured standing position. A secured standing position is, for example, a platform with railing and a secured access
- A safety door, order no. 063502, is required for the exit. This is not included in the scope of delivery of the complete set and must be ordered separately
- The maximum height of the individual ladder sections is 6.0 m
Scope of supply
- Ladder section bright aluminium: 5 x
- Exit side-rail straight: 2 x
- Rigid wall anchor 200 mm, galvanised steel: 18 x
- Ø 700 mm back protection hoop: 9 x
- Back protection hoop strut, 3,000mm long: 23 x
- Back protection hoop offset design: 2 x
- Transfer platform between ladder sections, Ø 700 mm: 1 x
- Vertical ladder connector 200 mm: 6 x
- Safety strut for offset version: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Climbing height||10.92 m||11.76 m||13.16 m||14 m||15.12 m||15.96 m||16.8 m||17.64 m||18.76 m|
|Ladder length incl. exit side-rail||12.12 m||12.96 m||14.36 m||15.2 m||16.32 m||17.16 m||18 m||18.84 m||19.96 m|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
|Price||€ 3,416.00||€ 3,555.00||€ 4,928.00||€ 5,130.00||€ 5,308.00||€ 5,561.00||€ 5,646.00||€ 5,782.00||€ 7,344.00|
Fixed ladders overview
Plus 10.5 % material inflation surcharge from 01.12.2021. Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.