Order no.: 530231
Multiple-flight vertical ladder with back protection (machinery) stainless steel
RRP without VAT
- Climbing height: 10.92 m
- Ladder length incl. exit side-rail: 12.12 m
- Order no.: 530231
- Price: € 10,813.00
Range of application
Access to machinery and mechanical systems.
Irrespective of the climbing height:
- As a safety railing, back protection is preferable to fall protection (combination is not permitted as the rescue of persons is hindered by the back protection).
- The need for an occupational medical examination for height suitability (e.g. G 41) depends on the risk assessment (e.g. circle of persons, total height of climb) for the respective vertical ladder system.
- Proof of the load-bearing capacity of the underlying surface must be checked and approved for each construction project by a responsible expert for its stability.
- Barrier (safety door) is always required.
- If required by the access situation, vertical ladders with fall protection must be fitted with suitable protective devices (e.g. steel lockable door) to prevent unauthorised use.
- For lateral bridging steps, the ladder sections must run at a higher level.
- The overlap of the back protection must be at least 2,000 mm for multiple-flight ladders.
- At unsecured exit points, railings are required to be attached to both sides of the vertical ladder or extended into the exit level.
- Gap at exit step may not be larger than 60–75 mm.
- Step-on dimension: Distance from entry level to the first rung 100–400 mm. The top edge of the uppermost rung must be at the same height as the walking surface of the exit point.
- The clearances between the vertical ladder system and the railing must not exceed 120 mm.
- The connection to the fall protection must be established and released from a secured standing position. A secured standing position is, for example, a platform with railing and a secured access.
Rational modular principle
- Prefabricated vertical ladders and the possibility of combining them yourself offer the right solution for every project
- The highly stable fastening technology of the important back protection increases the economic efficiency
- Each individual component in the modular kit system meets the same quality and efficiency requirements
Mounting and fastening
- Thanks to the optimised assembly system, even complex and multiple-flight systems can be assembled with up to 30 percent time savings
- For ready-made vertical ladders, the appropriate mounting sets are already included, the modular kit system offers numerous fastening options (please also order)
- Adjustable wall anchors for complex façades or walls with full thermal insulation
Various material versions
- Depending on the application, vertical ladders made of galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium and anodised aluminium are available
- Wall anchors and other mounting materials are available in several materials
- Robust, durable, efficient
Safely to your destination
- Convenient platforms for rest breaks or easy changeover with staggered vertical ladders
- Exits and access ladders for safe ascent and descent
- Lockable doors, wall anchors and other accessories for different structural conditions
- Practical planning aids (available as Downloads) with tips for correct planning of vertical ladder systems
- Planning in close coordination with the client as well as the place and purpose of use
- Joint project planning
|Climbing height||10.92 m||11.76 m||13.16 m||14 m||15.12 m||15.96 m||16.8 m||17.64 m||18.76 m|
|Ladder length incl. exit side-rail||12.12 m||12.96 m||14.36 m||15.2 m||16.32 m||17.16 m||18 m||18.84 m||19.96 m|
|Price||€ 10,813.00||€ 11,284.00||€ 15,569.00||€ 16,216.00||€ 16,785.00||€ 17,607.00||€ 17,894.00||€ 18,356.00||€ 23,265.00|
Plus 4.5 % material inflation surcharge from 01.08.2021. Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.