- Universal use
- Simple to assemble
- Stable design
- Attractive design
- Our connecting elements and bars with an external diameter of 40 mm for system railings can be installed in all design variants. In the standard version, the connecting parts are made of galvanised steel, which are suitable for indoor use
- A stainless steel design is also available at a surcharge, which is recommended for outdoor use. Surface treatment such as powder coating can be carried out in all conventional RAL colours on request.
- All connections are also available in stainless steel on request
- Installation material: 1 x
- Assembly instructions: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Product name||Railing push-fit holder|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.