Railing end cap 108 x 25
- Order no.: 983064
- RRP without VAT: € 3.00
- Weight: 0.02 kg
- Universally applicable
- Simple installation
- Stable construction
- Attractive design
We offer connecting elements and tubes with an outside diameter of 40 mm for railings, with which all construction versions can be fitted. Surface treatment, e.g. powder coating, can be provided in all standard RAL colours on request.
Configuring, enquiring about and ordering individual products could not be easier with our product configurator for stairs, bridging steps and mobile platform stairs. Simply enter your required dimensions and versions step by step, and a rotating 3D model will appear in real time. To save your configuration and request a quotation requires a login which will be set up for you by our Sales team.
- Individually and cost-efficiently combinable for the respective requirement
- Platform heights from 1.25 to 3.0 m
- Three different platform lengths can be selected
- Railings and handrails on both sides ensure a high level of safety at work
- Fixed size or telescopic safety door
- Non-slip designs for secure footing
- All kinds of different materials can be selected with non-slip classes from R 9 to R 13 – suitable for the specific application purpose
- For a wide range of indoor applications in production, warehouses, as access to machines, as a walkway along building walls or as practical access for de-icing commercial vehicles in the winter months
- Thanks to innovative modular construction, walkway systems can be assembled conveniently, cost-effectively and yet precisely to meet individual requirements
- The platform height of the walkway systems can be individually determined between 1.25 and 3.0 metres. The desired total length is achieved by way of combining three different walkway lengths
- The modules can be easily assembled using pre-assembled modules, securely connected to one another and fastened to the underlying surface using foot brackets
- The maintenance-free modules are manufactured as a stable, corrosion-resistant aluminium construction with a supporting frame.
- Maximum load: 1.5 kN / m², step load 150 kg, total load 300 kg
- Access to the walkway conveniently via stairs 45° with handrails on both sides and automatically closing safety door.
- The delivery from the factory is made in pre-assembled modules for quick and simple assembly in accordance with the enclosed assembly instructions
When assembling a walkway, only modules with the same platform height can be combined. Please contact us if you need different platform heights on a walkway system. This also applies if you need walkway systems for outdoor use, as they are primarily designed for indoor use (with the exception of de-icing systems).
|RRP without VAT||€ 3.00|