Working height min.
Working height max.
Number of steps/rungs
2x 4 steps
Platform height min.
Platform height max.
Max. load capacity
Double-sided access | Freestanding
740 x 470 x 285 mm, 19.5 kg
MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- Original Telesteps telescopic ladder made of aluminium
- Sturdy round side-rails, anodised for abrasion resistance
- 65 mm deep steps with line profiles minimise the risk of slipping
- High-strength rung-to-side-rail connection
- Three different platform heights (0.51/0.68/0.88 m) possible
- Grooved work platform for safe standing
- Easy to transport thanks to integrated carrying handle (enclosed loose)
- Folds together compactly
- Maximum load: 150 kg
- This product is covered by the statutory warranty
Scope of supply
- Work platform: 1 x
- Instructions for use and operation: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Working height min.||2.2 m|
|Working height max.||2.6 m|
|Number of steps/rungs||2x4 steps|
|Step depth||65 mm|
|Base area||1.96 m|
|Retracted length||740 mm|
|Extended length||880 mm|
|Platform height min.||510 mm|
|Platform height max.||880 mm|
|Outer width||620 mm|
|Stabiliser width||620 mm|
|Max. load capacity||150 kg|
|Design type||Double-sided access | Freestanding|
|Transport dimensions||740 x 470 x 285 mm, 19.5 kg|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
Plus 4.5 % material inflation surcharge from 01.08.2021. Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.