Order no. : 063263
Wall anchor U-bracket, adjustable, 165–205 mm, galvanised steel
RRP without VAT
Wall distance min.
Wall distance max.
555 x 210 x 60 mm, 3.5 kg
MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik
- Adjustable wall anchor
- Corporate certification: ISO 9001
- Corporate certification: EN 1090
- Corporate certification: EcoVadis
- The MUNK Group complies with a Code of Conduct
- The Supply Chain Act does not apply due to our size
- The materials used are listed in the technical specification
- Resource-saving production: own photovoltaic systems
- Energy-efficient consumption during production: LED lighting
- Repairability, durability and quality: 15-year warranty on series products made in Germany
- Recyclability: Our products are mostly made of aluminium, steel or wood and can be fed directly into the recycling process.
- Socially acceptable working conditions in production: fair wages, gender equality
- Economical and recyclable packaging: no use of polystyrene, predominantly use of wood and cardboard, small amounts of plastic
- No health hazards for the users
Scope of supply
- Wall anchor: 1 x
- Assembly instructions: 1 x
Safety. Made in Germany.
|Product name||Wall anchor U-bracket, adjustable, 165–205 mm, galvanised steel 165–205 mm, galvanised steel||Wall anchor U-bracket, adjustable, 200–275 mm, galvanised steel 200–275 mm, galvanised steel||Wall anchor U-bracket, adjustable, 275–375mm, galvanised steel||Wall anchor U-bracket, adjustable, 375–500 mm, galvanised steel|
|Wall distance min.||165 mm||200 mm||275 mm||375 mm|
|Wall distance max.||205 mm||275 mm||375 mm||500 mm|
|Adjustment range||40 mm||75 mm||100 mm||125 mm|
|Material||Galvanised steel||Galvanised steel||Galvanised steel||Galvanised steel|
|Weight||3.5 kg||3.5 kg||4.5 kg||6.5 kg|
|Transport dimensions||555 x 210 x 60 mm, 3.5 kg||560 x 243 x 60 mm, 3.5 kg||560 x 310 x 60 mm, 4.5 kg||560 x 410 x 120 mm, 6.5 kg|
|Business division||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik||MUNK Günzburger Steigtechnik|
|Price||€ 118.00||€ 131.00||€ 156.00||€ 207.00|
Fixed ladders overview
All fixed ladders / vertical ladders at a glance:
- Single-flight vertical ladders in accordance with DIN 18799-1/-3, DIN 14094-1 and DIN EN ISO 14122-4 (depending on the choice of standard and the situation on site at the exit, additional components such as exit steps, railings and safety doors may be required)
- DIN 18799-1: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on buildings
- DIN 14094-1: Multiple-flight emergency ladder systems (emergency ladders)
- DIN EN ISO 14122-4: Stationary multiple-flight vertical ladders on machinery
Technical changes and price changes reserved. Dimensions and weights are approximate values. Liability for errors and mistakes excluded. Illustrations similar, some illustrations show special equipment. Preview images are representative of a product family and may therefore differ visually from the actual product you are looking for, e.g. in terms of number of steps or material.