Fire service ladders
Günzburger Steigtechnik supplies a wide range of fire service ladders compliant with DIN EN 1147 and ÖNORM F 4047. They include multifunctional ladders, hook ladders, folding ladders, scaling ladders and rope-extension ladders. We have the right access aids for every rescue crew mission. And thanks to our extensive range of accessories, fire service ladders can also be secured and equipped for other purposes - right through to working and rescue platforms. You're always on the safe side when you're in action with our high-quality products.
We offer various rescue platforms for the fire service and technical aid organisations to rescue accident victims from a driver's cab, for example,
or for use as a working platform. Our many years of experience is reflected in their functions:
- Set-up and dismantling in seconds
- Collapsible railings for the easy extraction of casualties
- Levelling equipment (spindle feet, side-rail extensions)
- Small pack dimensions
- Extensive accessories available
We offer universal and robust transport boxes for rescue and disaster missions: Stackable aluminium transport boxes with flexible, plug-in divider system and foam lining.
- The divider system and the lining are included as standard.
- Aluminium alloy with high material strength and corrosion resistance.
- The boxes can be stacked safely thanks to their stacking edge.
- Smooth side walls, vertical spot welds.
- Stable extruded aluminium profile peripheral edges.
- Hinged lid with rubber seal guarantees resistance to dust and splash water.
Whether for portable fire pumps or power generators, hoses or fittings, breathing apparatus or compressed air tanks, extinguishing systems or heavy work and rescue equipment: The advantages of mobile containers are obvious.
- Equipment that belongs together is stored together - nothing can be forgotten during a mission or training.
- Transport on a secure base is much more ergonomic and can be carried out faster by one person, where otherwise many people would be needed for packing and carrying.
- Loading and unloading can be performed easily with a lifting platform, loading ramp and optionally by forklift or crane.
- A simple transport vehicle can be used for various tasks, whereas previously only expensive and specially designed vehicles were able to transport certain types of equipment. Mobile containers can quickly be changed and used independently.
- Mobile containers offer a long service life due to the high quality of the materials used to make them.
- Expensive, heavy and vulnerable installations for removing equipment from vehicles are reduced to a minimum and, in some cases, can be dispensed with altogether.
- Easy-to-use, safe and reliable, even under challenging operating conditions.
Mobile containers "on tour"
Our mobile containers are coming to you!
We'd be delighted to come and see you with our fully equipped demo vehicle and showcase our collection "live" for you to test and try out for yourself.
During the demonstration, one of our expert advisers will be on hand to answer any questions you have about mobile containers and our extensive rescue equipment product range.
Keen to know more? Just get in touch with us! We'd be delighted to arrange an appointment to discuss how we could help you.