We are constantly developing new ideas and products for added safety – from simple ladders and scaffolding through to working platforms and walkway systems. During the roadshow, you, your employees and/or your customers will have the opportunity to experience and test our innovative access solutions live – our experts will be on hand to answer your questions. In addition, we will showcase our configurator and offer you the opportunity to experience our non-standard designs in 3D using VR glasses.
What to expect:
- Single-person FlexxTower scaffolding
- 3-section multi-purpose ladder with steps
- Platform ladder (push-fit)
- Folding step stool with hook-in platform
- FlexxLift mini lift platform
- Ladder head protection
- clip-step relax step® padding
- Access technology solutions for industrial plants and machinery
- Experience non-standard designs “live” in 3D
- Product Configurator for stairs, bridging steps and walkways
Experience non-standard designs virtually
Whether maintenance platforms, working platforms or walkways. Whether for commercial or rail vehicles, for aviation or industrial plants . We offer effective and safe solutions for working at heights or below ground that are a perfect fit and are also cost-effective. VR glasses let you experience non-standard designs virtually – we would be happy to call in and demonstrate the possibilities!
We are your professional partner whenever you need access solutions and transport logistics in emergency applications. Experience and test our comprehensive rescue equipment range live and discover the possibilities of tailor-made mobile containers for your needs – preferably in conjunction with a design discussion with one of our experts.
Our rescue equipment range:
- Fire service ladders
- Rescue platforms
- Boxes with and without equipment
- Fire station equipment
- Hose cages and other equipment
- Mobile containers
“The roadshow lets us present our innovations and product ranges theoretically and also live in use at your premises. Test our products for yourself and experience "Made in Germany" safety”.
Ferdinand Munk, owner and CEO of MUNK Group